18 September, 2007

Robert Jordan's What?

I get a phone call from a friend fairly late last night. I don’t know what to do. And I have a brief and intense panic attack. Something is wrong, someone is sick, someone is dead, dear god what am I going to do, be strong What I say is what do you need? What can I do. He then says what are we going to do? Robert Jordan is DEAD! And I am so relieved that it is not one of the family that I immediately think who the fuck cares if a basketball player is dead? You don’t watch basket…WHAT did you just say?

Associated Press states that Robert Jord…
NO HE ISN’T
He is dead
He can’t be dead
He is, it says so
You must be reading it wrong, read it again
Author Robert Jordan, whose "Wheel of Time" series of fantasy novels sold millions of copies, has died of a rare blood disease, his aide said Monday. He was 58.
What about the book
He is dead
Are you sure?
I am reading it right now
Ooooohh well if it is written down then it must be true.
Jordan, whose real name was James Oliver Rigney Jr., died Sunday at the Medical University of South Carolina of complications from primary amyloidosis with cardiomyopathy
WHAT ABOUT THE BOOK MAN, THE BOOK,
Jordan was working on a 12th volume at the time of his death
No it says he finished the book
No was working
That is not what it said
Was working not finished
Is there something wrong with your eyes? He can’t be dead if he is not finished with the end
What am I going to do
You listen to me, We didn’t waste 12 years of our Fin lives to have him go off and die before finishing the story HE IS NOT DEAD
I don’t think your not wanted to believe is going to make it so
Says who?
Associated Press
Oh we are back to that are we? I think it’s a joke, maybe to raise the prices?
Why did he waste time with the prequel?
Damn I was thinking the same thing, but I am listening to it now in the car and I really like it.
What are we going to do he's dead
He can’t be dead, the books aren’t done…are you sure?
He’s dead
Sort of Dead?
No Dead Dead
Pushing up daisy dead?
Yes pushing up daisy’s…but I am reading that they may have another author finish the story
Like that will work…Fuckers…Dead?
Dead

The wheel weaves as the wheel wills – Safe Travels Rob we will miss you

0 comments: