21 September, 2007

Book Review - Blood of the Fold

Book three of the Sword of Truth. I love Gratch, I just want to give him a snuggle. I really like how the Mord-Sith are coming along. They are still crazy byotches, but now they have a sense of humor. Funny how intolerant I am; Richard seems to be a bit squeamish about same sex couples. I seriously wanted to slap the shit out of him. Richard is still making it up as he goes along. We meet more enemies and more crazies that are all hell bent on capturing, killing and torturing. The Prelate is having a fine time for herself, we find out a bit of back story on Warren and Verna. The Sisters of the Dark learn that sometimes it sucks to be them.

I had an epiphany while reading the other night. I think the reason I like this series so much is because Richard is a Reader. He loves books. He walks through hell and back. Why? To get a book. He stays up all night. Why? Reading a book. Who hasn’t done that?

Zed you wacky wacky boy.


Onto book 4

0 comments: