10 June, 2008

Spike Lee, what are you thinking?

Mr. Spike, are you sure you wanna be taking on Clint? I have to tell you that you may want to rethink this because we are talking about Clint “Dirty Harry” Eastwood. Who told you to shut your pie hole. Then you came back with an asinine “plantation” comment. Clint wasn’t telling you to shut your pie hole because you are black. He was telling you to shut your pie hole because you made a stupid comment. There are just some people out there that when they say to shut your pie hole, your pie hole should be shut. Clint is one of them. And no they are not all white guys. If Samuel Jackson tells you to shut your Muther Fin pie hole, that pie hole had BEST be shut with a quickness. These guys transcend the color barrier and get right down to the stupid barrier.

Please note I am not calling you stupid. I don’t know you well enough, but I assume you are bright. You make good films, and when people talk about you they don’t roll their eyes. I know you make comments to be controversial and that’s cool. You just may want to sit this one out is all I am saying.

0 comments: