16 September, 2008

Why I love Freak Show

There is nothing freakshow likes better than getting email from me.

Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch. Let's see how many I getback...Four, Four, Four, Four...
A) Four places that I go to over and over: shut up, stop sending these emails and die in a fire
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): no one will email you if you keep sending this garbage out
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: no one cares what you eat, how much or when
D)Four places I would rather be right now: GO GO there now spare us your bullshit emails

E) Four people I think will respond: Are you sorry I'm responding yet?
F) Four TV shows I watch: Oh great, you've got a DVR! who cares?
Replace my answers with your answers and sendit to a bunch of people, including me. It's SIX questions. Take the time.
Fuck you

2 comments:

Nestor Family said...

This makes me laugh!

me said...

You like that Heidi? Wait till I write the post on his reaction to my writing this...