28 June, 2010

Dear Spotty Chop you were 61 months old awhile ago

You had been bringing up Heaven A LOT. Where is it? Can I walk when I am there? Can I keep my eyes open? How do I get there? Can I play Bakugon? But I will miss you (which of course sent me over the edge….) Not sure where this came from, but it has made you crazy sad. I have tried to explain how Heaven is really cool, and you get to see all sorts of people and play all the time, which seemed to make you feel better until you asked “I get to come back home to you right?” I don’t have to stay there without you? Luckily I seemed to be able to give you enough info that you have stopped asking about it (THANK GOD.)

We went to the Carter Carnival; daddy went with us for the first time. You had so much fun showing him all the cool things you could do and win.

You bought daddy a new lunchbox (red to match yours) and a new water container (he needs to be re-hydrated you know) and we sent him off to his new job. You are so sweet and considerate.

We went to a Ziti dinner at your school, Terminator was there, and you introduced her to some of your friends. I was so proud of you that is such a hard thing to do and you did it well.

We also had a GREAT time over B-52 and Lennon’s house. We had our annual St. Patty’s day dinner. You played with the cats and their video games. They treat you like the king of their castle.

We also spent time at Moo; Freak Show; Hippy Chick; Cheese Please and, CR’s. We did our Easter egg coloring adventure. You played with the piano. You are not as happy about Hippy Chick having her own room as it cuts into your space. I think eventually you will get over it. There house is so welcoming to kids, I am sure to every kid, but it seems as if it is built special just for you.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey, my son has also been asking about heaven...

This thursday my son & I are spending a coupleof day in Mass., we`ll be in Fairhaven... probably going to Fantasyland near Seekonk.

We`re coming back to Canada on july 4th... it`s a 6 hour drive ;)

take care!