08 June, 2010

Dear Spotty Chop you are 60 months old 97 days ago.

I told you I would get around to adding these...

The other morning your daddy opened his eyes and you were in our bed. You climbed over and lay on top of him whispering (rather loudly) “this is just a dream dada, it’s all just a dream. I slept in my bed all night long.”

While eating fruit chews with your daddy.
Dada: Look at you opening up that bad boy (as you tore open the package of fruit chews)
Spotty: Why is it a bad boy?
Dada: It doesn’t have to be a bad boy. Look at you opening up that really yummy and good thing
Spotty: Why can’t it be a bad girl?

While you were watching movies with Nannie and Papa there was a scene where storks were delivering babies to their parents. You said “that’s how I got to my mama and dada.” Nannie said “really? Do you remember that?” and you replies “well…no, maybe…I think so”.

I have no idea where the time went. I have a 5 year old boy in my life and I would not change a thing. Sometimes I have trouble catching my breath at the beauty and wonder that is you.

0 comments: