03 July, 2010

Dear Spotty Chop you are 64 months today

You no longer give us any grief when you are brushing your teeth before bed. I wonder if it has anything to do with the MASSIVE water fights you and your father get into?


You got your first song stuck in your head. “doctor doctor give me the news….”


Your head is above water in the pool, even if you are flatfoot. I have seen you doing the deadman’s float as well as floating on your back when you think no one is watching.


You still love your Bakugon more than any other toy. You play with them for hours.


You told me you hate all that winter stuff. Except for Santa, you are ok with him.


We had another carnival in our town for a few nights. You went on the busy bears (some crazy spinny ride) all by yourself. You also went on the rollercoaster by yourself. The carnies put a younger boy in next to you. We watched as you kept an eye on him and made him laugh. You even tried to teach him to put his hands in the air.


Mantha started coming over on Thursday’s for the summer.. You couldn’t be happier. I think she is pretty excited too. She is trying to get a summer job but told them that Thursdays were not an option.


B52 is trying to figure out how to schedule in some swimming time with you. He misses you.


You have decided to start watching Chaotic again, you still love watching the Bakugon Battle Brawlers and Hot Wheels Battle Force 5.


We bought daddy Mario Galaxy for father’s day. You got to the same level as he did in a much shorter time. We were both pretty blown away by it.


I don’t think you look like boy toy or me, I just don’t see it. But I just took a picture of you and when I look at it, all I see is Papa.

You told me to take your rug, valence and quilt out of your room. You had it as a baby and you aren’t a baby. I thought (was hoping) you would be closer to 10 before you wanted things to change.


We went to the drive-ins to see Toy Story 3. You loved it. Your mom and dad cried.


We have literally spent 3 or 4 hours at a time in the pool. As soon as you are out you want to go back in.


Full of love for you baby!

0 comments: