08 July, 2010

Camping with a 5 year old - Fransted and the 4th of July

Well, we told you about our hairy visitor, but that wasn’t all we did.


There was a parade



A fair



And some general campiness.


We had a great time. The weather was perfect. I can’t remember the last time we camped without rain. We had chipmunks and gray squirrels that all fought for popcorn. And a very cagy red squirrel that placed popcorn in the branches of the trees surrounding the campsite. It looked like decorated Christmas trees. Spotty had us all playing his version of Hero’s of Might and Magic. Boy Toy was the shop keeper. Spotty and I battled goblins, serpents, pirates, ghosts and dragons.


Spotty still loves to camp and we still love to camp with him. Can’t wait for labor day!



I stole the photo format from a friend she told me she used this site.  I think it’s kinda cool.

0 comments: