03 May, 2009

Dear Spotty Chop you are 50 months old today

Nannie and Papa have a DVD/TV combo up in their bedroom that they use to entice you to go to bed. Because it is really only used when you sleep over, it on occasion skips. Nannie’s solution is to use canned air to blow the dust out. The other night when I was in NY Nannie went looking for the canned air. “I fixed it Nannie! I sprayed in there already.” You happily told her. When she asked what you used, you showed her…the can of Dr. Shoal’s foot deodorizer. Reason number 503 why I love you.

You were playing at a school playground with your daddy. There were lots of sports going on. You really weren’t interested in any of them until you saw…Tennis. “WOW daddy, how do they do that?”, “that’s amazing”!

BAKUGAN BRAWL

BAKUGAN STAND

You LOVE Tom and Jerry, or anything slapstick. We get the biggest kick out of hearing you laugh. Sometimes you are overcome with laughter and you actually roll on the floor giggling. We need to video tape it. Instant mood brightener.

Daddy taught you how to gargle.

You have been pretending to be a cat. You purr and rub your face against mine

It was raining the other day when we went to Nannies and from the back seat I heard you singing. “It’s raining, it’s pouring, the old man is snoring….” And “Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me.” I could just squeeze you.

You love to dance now, you make up your own steps and you can really bust a move. You also like to dance with me. Although now that I think about it, when we dance you seem to just want me to twirl you around till I want to throw up.

Your daddy taught you a couple of saying/jokes:

You: Hey Mama
Me: What?
You: Chicken butt --- laughs hysterically

You: Hey Mama, you wanna know why?
Me: Why?
You: Chicken thigh

You: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10
Me: what about 9?
You: 7-8-9

You also picked up from Gramie “Mama Mia” (not the song)

You asked me why I color my hair sometimes, I tried to explain how hair gets white sometimes and that’s why I color it. You told me that maybe next time I should color it blue so it would match your eyes.

Riding in the car the other day we were doing A is for….and you would say Apple. B is for….Bug. N is for…Neutralize. You are so my kid.

Books you like:
Lion in the Library
Edward and the Pirates
Star Wars – The Clone Wars
Rumpelstiltskin
Captain Underpants
The Littles


0 comments: