24 October, 2008

Thank You

My girlfriend was buried yesterday. It sucked. But I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and kind words. I know I haven’t been around much, I have tried to pop in to see what folks were writing, but then wasn’t up for commenting. But thanks to the crackberry I got emails when folks said “thinking of you”. It was much appreciated. I hope to get back into the swing of things next week. I will be popping in to see you and say hi.

I leave you with what my friend and I sang to my roomie (as we were the first to the funeral home yesterday and no one was about) as our parting gift to her (after bitch slapping her urn around, “who the fuck does she think she is leaving us?”). It actually helped the hurt, and as it was unplanned, has brought “the other” and I closer together.



0 comments: