09 November, 2010

Clark’s Trading Post 2010

Over Labor Day weekend we found ourselves at Clark’s for our annual old time family photo. This is our 5th year. We did these photos with my parents when we were growing up, Boy toy and I have done several of them over the years, pre-Spotty. This is the second year that Spotty Chop chose our costumes. This year’s theme? Cowboys! It came out really well, but Spotty Chop really no longer looks like a baby, he looks like a boy. I don’t if I like it.



We watched the bear show. Clark’s is I believe the oldest bear show in the country. We rode on the train, got chased by the Wolf Man, rode water bumper cars and visited Merlin’s mansion. I think Spotty Chop had an ok time…


Spotty also decided he too wanted to take a picture. I LOVE it!

0 comments: