29 August, 2009

20 years ago I . . .(2009)

20 years ago I . . .
1. Was going into my Senior year at Simmons

2. Saw Aerosmith at the Garden
3. Dating Bpy Toy

10 years ago I . . .
1. Was living on Hollis Street but with a new crew of delinquents that made our lives a living hell (don’t worry, I made theirs even worse)
2. Was writing SQL statements for Vantive
3. Was wondering if Y2K was really going to be a big deal

5 years ago I . . .
1. Was working with PeopleSoft
2. Was pregnant and wondering if I was going to get stretch marks
3. Watched the news and saw that Hollis St burnt to the ground

3 years ago I . . .
1. Was working with SalesForce.com
2. Took Boy Toy and Spotty Chop to London
3. Had Spotty’s hair cut for the first time

1 year ago I . . .
1. Went to Disney World with Boy Toy and Spotty Chop
2. Had my first upper GI done
3. Got a new boss (yea!)

So far this year I . . .
1. Had our first “invite the whole class” birthday party
2. Went to my Favorite Brother’s wedding shower
3. Am blown away that Spotty Chop knows how to swim

Yesterday I . . .
1. Left Boy Toy and Spotty Chop at home while I went to work
2. Watched a new series Hot Wheels Battle Force 5...as a family

3. Ate a sausage and cheese calzone

Today I . . .
1. Will play cars with Spotty
2. Will do laundry
3. Watch to see what Hurricane Danny does

Tomorrow I will . . .
1. go to Gramie and Grumpa’s for Grumpa’s birthday
2. Get Spotty’s stuff ready for his first day as a STAR on Monday
3. Snuggle with Spotty

In the next year I will . . .
1. See the Other to celebrate the passing of my roomie (Viking funeral is ON)
2. Be watching (CRYING) as Spotty enters kindergarten
3. Hopefully find more time to myself to relax

0 comments: