29 August, 2009

20 years ago I . . . (2006)

20 years ago I . . .
1. was graduating high school

2. driving a 69 Camaro convertible (stock)
3. dating Boy toy

10 years ago I . . .
1. was living on Hollis Street with “the gang”
2. went camping almost every weekend in the summer
3. starting working with my first CRM system “Vantive”

5 years ago I . . .
1. went to London, for work, by myself
2. bought a house with Boy toy
3. was trying to deal with my mom’s heart attack

3 years ago I . . .
1. was living through the worst work year OF MY LIFE
2. watched as Boy toy redid our kitchen
3. worked, like a dog, like a damn dog, like a freakin “oh my god I have no life because I work for an insane person “

1 year ago I . . .
1. had given birth & realized I missed being pregnant
2. couldn’t figure out how I had lived without our baby Spotty
3. broke down and watched the Sly-Lie channel even though they cancelled Farscape

So far this year I . . .
1. have dealt with my mom’s cancer
2. had a “first” birthday party
3. bought a new (to me) car

Yesterday I . . .
1. picked up Mother’s Day and Graduation cards
2. tried a new ice cream place
3. worked from home

Today I . . .
1. was almost late for work because I just love to watch Spotty sleep
2. am going to REI to look at tents
3. am struggling with a co-worker who feels the rules don’t apply to him

Tomorrow I will . . .
1. do laundry, dishes, clean the bathroom…
2. snuggle with Spotty and kiss him at least once an hour
3. pick up Mothers day presents

In the next year I will . . .
1. hopefully take our first family vacation (camping is a lifestyle not a vacation)
2. take on more responsibilities at work with my new job
3. do a better job at scrapbooking, so I will be able to see how much Spotty has grown

0 comments: