03 March, 2015

Dear Spotty Chop you are 120 months old

Well, almost 120 months old - we have to wait for 5:03pm. But I can say it a bit early. 

This is what an almost double digit boy looks like



This is how an almost double digit boy gets to school today






You are the best kid ever. You have no idea how proud of you I am, especially in dealing with my recent surprise hospitalization on Saturday. Your dad was a mess, he really can't deal with anything bad happening to me. You kept him grounded and sane. You have been so sweet and careful of me. I can't get off the couch or go to the bathroom without your help. You insist that I hold onto  your shoulders whenever I walk anywhere. You are especially great at giving me kisses that other folks have been sending to help me recover. You are extremely superb at making sure that my furry friends kisses are translated well to me. 

I hope you  have a great day at school and you enjoy the treats we sent you in your lunch!

I hope someday you decide to have kids so that you can be as in love as I am with you.

love
mama

0 comments: