19 September, 2012

Dear Spotty Chop you were 88 months old a few weeks ago


I've missed a couple of these and I feel like a dumass. Because at some point I want you to read these. Sometimes I try a little too hard and then can’t remember anything we did or you did. So from now on even if I can’t remember the cute things you said or did for one month I am going to still publish a letter. It might just say “I love you”, but in all honesty that’s all this is for anyways.


So end of the summer for you kiddo. I feel like we did nothing. We only made it to the drive ins once! ONCE!!! We never made it back to Breezy Waterslides or Canobie Lake park. We did swim a lot. We went to Waterfire and had an EPIC light saber battle. You went to camp at the Y. Jman and Annidude were at camp as well, and you three seemed to have a fantastic time. Thank GOD!!! As you were pretty stressed out about the start of the school year. This is the first year that Jman, Annidude and you are all in separate classes. Boy Toy and I had been trying to comfort you & let you know that everything was gonna be all right. But you did not believe. On the first day of school you had a bit of a nervous breakdown. It kills me when I can’t make things better for you. Finally you said “I guess I better get dressed” and you stood up. Here comes the weird part. You had chosen a Hawaiian shirt to wear for the first day (prettiest shirt I have EVER seen), and as you put your first arm in I could visibly see you relax. By the time the shirt was buttoned you were laughing and saying that you couldn't wait to get into school. IT BLEW MY MIND. It was as if the shirt was your armor with a +75 confidence booster. You did ask if I would walk you up to your class line so I did. I saw your teacher…she is VERY pretty and she immediately came over to you to say hi and ask how your summer was. You then proceeded to forget that I existed. I went back home to work, and had a crappy day worrying about your day. I knew you would be ok, but I wanted you to be happy. When I went to pick you up at the end of the day you were bouncing you were so happy. “I’m gonna learn MORE MATH!!!” you yelled to me. More math indeed!

You let me do trot trot to Boston to you when I am sad “I know how much you love doing this and it will make you happy”. What you don’t realize  yet is that it makes me happy just hearing you laugh. But I will trot trot the HELL out of you for as long as I can.

You and your dad went to the movies the night before school to see “diary of a wimpy kid 3”. I stayed home. I HATE that series. The main character is such a little shit that my head explodes. You had a great time. You and your father seem to think that I HAVE NO IDEA that you are using bad words together…YOUR MOTHER KNOWS EVERYTHING…


Pattapon is your video game of choice lately. All 3 have been in very heavy rotation. You are also playing on the computer a LOT.  Netflix streaming is your new best friend. You are watching Di-Gata Defenders. Sci fi/fantasy (go figure). You seem to be over your Power Rangers kick.  You are HUGE, you no longer fit under my chin. Oh and you are 2 sizes away from my shoe size…it may soon be time to purchase you a pair of high tops…just sayin

I love you kiddo! And I will try to do a little better at posting…but I’ve been busy…YOU KNOW why…

0 comments: