10 March, 2011

Big Happenings


The tooth fairy is pleased she can finally come get a tooth. She's been like a black fly, buzzing here, buzzing there totally PO that she's been kept waiting. We were brushing teeth before bed when I thought I saw something odd, "spit in my had Spotty" he complied and low and behold, I held the tinest tooth I have ever seen in my life. I thought it was a piece of rice...we didn't have rice for dinner.

I am super psyched that Spotty's smile kind of hides the fact that he has a missing tooth, unlike SOME photos of smiling children where you can instantly see the gap.  But by god this is a photo moment and I wanted to see the hole!

Now to wait for the second tooth to fall out. If it takes as long as the first one we will be camping before it comes out!

0 comments: